Below are the requirments for artwork provided for printing.
1. Vector file, such as Adobe Illustrator (AI) files, Corel Draw (CDR) files, SVG, EPS and some PDF
files. If you are unsure if your file is compatable please email us before submiting your artwork.
2. Must fit in our page constraints, we print two sizes A4 (Full Page) and A5 (Half Page).
3. All pages must have a 6mm margin in all directions.
4. All text must be converted to curves (Corel) or create outlines (Adobe Illustrator).
5. All white graphics must be colored as 0C, 0M, 0Y, 0K.
6. All graphics must be on the same layer.
We recommend adding a second layer with a percentage of cyan (C) this will allow you to see white graphics during the design process. We will remove this layer before printing your graphics.
We will print a white underlay under all colors except 100K (black), this will allow your decals to show opaque on non-white surfaces.
Submit your graphics to:
www.switchlinedecals.com/CUS (US Orders)
www.switchlinedecals.com/CUSG (All Non-US Orders)
Email us if you have any questions: email@example.com
Turn around time on supplied graphics is 1-2 days. We mail all Customer Supplied Graphics through USPS Priority Mail.
For a tutorial of drawing in vector art, please review the video link below.