Below are the requirments for artwork provided for printing.
1. Vector file, such as Adobe Illustrator (AI) files, Corel Draw (CDR) files, SVG, EPS and some PDF
files. If you are unsure if your file is compatable please email us before submiting your artwork.
2. Must fit in our page constraints, we print two sizes A4 (Full Page) and A5 (Half Page).
3. All pages must have a 6mm margin in all directions.
4. All text must be converted to curves (Corel) or create outlines (Adobe Illustrator).
5. All white graphics must be colored as 0C, 0M, 0Y, 0K.
6. All graphics must be on the same layer.
We recommend adding a second layer with a percentage of cyan (C) this will allow you to see white graphics during the design process. We will remove this layer before printing your graphics.
A white underlay under all colors except 100K (black), this will allow your decals to show opaque on non-white surfaces.
If possible try to avoid imitation gold colors, gold will not be printed as a metalic it may also print grainy in small fonts.
Turn around time on supplied graphics is 1-2 days. We mail all Customer Supplied Graphics through USPS Priority Mail.
Customer supplied graphics are propritary to you, the designer; under no circumsances will Switch Line Decals print your graphics for anyone other than the designer, or produce a decal set from your graphics with out expressed written permission from the original designer.
For a tutorial of drawing in vector art, please review the video link below.
Excellent razor sharp decals and super fast service.
Quite a pleasant turnaround time and quality of product. I needed some signs for structures and the one-off decals filled the bill. Good opacity and ease in application. The decals look great!
you took my idea to modify one of your sets of railroad decals to fit my own road name. these turned out great! your almost instant response to my emailed question allowed me to see a finished product before they ordered. I have nothing but praise and a big thank you. I will be ordering more of the same for additional units on my railroad